RERA – THE GAME CHANGER
RK LEGAL has represented/represents more than 700 home buyers either as individual complainants or in batch/AOA petitions.
The Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Act, 2016 had brought in a new hope for the beleaguered home buyers. Despite the initial hiccups and relatively tardy implementation, the new law has definitely started showing good results. Thousands of home buyers have already got favourable orders from the State Real Estate Regulatory Authorities. Many of them have actually received their money back.
Are You Facing Any RERA Related Problem?
If the answer to any of following questions is yes then it could be a right case for seeking relief under this new law by filing a RERA Complaint:-
1. Your promoter has failed to complete or is unable to give possession of an apartment, plot or building,
(a) By the due date as per the Agreement for Sale
(b) In accordance with the terms of the Agreement for Sale
2. Any loss has been caused to you by the defective title of apartment, plot or building sold to you or of the land on which a project has been built by the promoter/builder.
3. If the promoter has failed to discharge any other obligations imposed on him under the RERA Act or the rules or regulations made thereunder or in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement for sale.
4. If the promoter has violated any other provision of the Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Act, 2016 and/or the Rules & Regulations made thereunder.
RK LEGAL Provides The Solutions
RK LEGAL strives to provide a single-window for all RERA related services including consultancy & litigation at all levels i.e. the Adjudicating Officer, full RERA Bench, Real Estate Appellate Tribunal & High Court. Some insight into RERA Litigation by RK Legal:-
- Total No of Clients – 704 (Individual & Batch/AOA Petitions)
- Petition Amount – 80.10 Crores
- Resolved Amount – 56.69 Crores
- Average Time – 2-5 Months (From date of filing to RERA Order)
Let’s resolve to resolve together…